Terms & Conditions
- Reservations are recommended, however, same day rides may be available, so call at least 4 hours before your preferred tour time.
- All rides are available Monday – Friday
With that in mind, we must insist on the following Terms & Conditions:
- CHILDREN must be at least 8 years of age to be allowed to ride;
- Parents/Guardians must sign a LETTER OF CONSENT for minors prior to riding;
- Riders must weigh under 225 lbs (slightly flexible);
- PAYMENT in full is due prior to riding;
- Standard ride options are to be conducted in a walk or slow trot. More experienced riders may book one of the Private tour options for a more challenging gait;
- Riders are expected to treat horses with RESPECT and KINDNESS. Riders who abuse horses will be asked to dismount and discontinue the ride without refund;
- CANCELLATIONS must be made at least 24 hours BEFORE the scheduled ride to guarantee full refund. A 50% charge will be applied to cancellations made after this period;
- NO SHOWS will be penalized 100% of the total quoted cost of the ride. Riders are considered a NO SHOW if they do not show up for the ride or are not at the meeting point within 10-15 minutes after the designated meeting time AND do not call or email before the start time.
- FULL REFUNDS are available if INCLEMENT WEATHER cancels your scheduled ride, HOWEVER, if you choose to proceed with the ride you will be charged full price for all riders in the event that the ride is ultimately cancelled due to weather. You will be contacted in advance of the ride and given the option to ride or cancel/postpone. Once a commitment to ride is given and horses are saddled, full charges apply.
Your excursion will be led by experienced & professional guides with over 40 years of collective experience with horses. We ask that you heed their advice and follow their instructions to ensure a safe ride for you and those around you.
Please feel free to ask questions at any time.