Book a Ride
IMPORTANT: Please read
To avoid delays in processing your reservation or missing an opportunity to ride with us due to typos and errors:
- Please look over your reservation details prior to completion to ensure you have selected the correct date, time and ride type.
- Please double check that your email address and phone are entered correctly.
- Please ensure that your credit card information is entered correctly.
- Please check your spam or junk folder for emails from email@example.com to ensure that you are not missing important information from us.
- Please CAREFULLY read your reservation confirmation, once received, to ensure that your information is correct.
Please use this page to request more information and Book Reservations.
RIDE DAYS & TIMES
Our scheduled tour times are 10am, 2pm or 5pm, Mon-Fri. Rides times are approximate and subject to delays. We are closed on WEEKENDS and PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
All reservations require a credit card which must be provided at the time of booking. When paying by credit card, a 4% processing fee will be applied to your total. If you would prefer to pay by cash, please contact us on the day that you would like to ride – however, there are no guarantees that we will have space.
CANCELLATIONS & NO SHOWS
There is a CANCELLATION POLICY in place with “NO SHOW” penalties which will be applied to the credit card provided in the event that no cancellation notice is given.
There are no refunds for NO SHOWS.
**Please check your SPAM MAIL folders for your confirmation. If you do not receive an email from us within 24 hours, please contact us, as your reservation may be processed but the confirmation email is lost or rejected by your spam filters. By providing your credit card information, you have entered into a binding contract of sale and are responsible for payment of services.
We offer a complimentary shuttle service – no charge. Sometimes it’s running behind schedule, so pick up and ride times vary depending on traffic, number of pick up locations, previous ride start times and number of riders on those rides. We try our best to be on time, but it’s not always possible. We run on island time and believe that everyone on vacation is trying to leave their stress behind…so sit back and enjoy the island! We’ll be there soon and won’t start the ride without you! (as long as we’re the ones making you late!).
Please read our Terms & Conditions for full details.